Thanks to my friend, Bobbie Metevier whose blog can be found at EXPRESSIONS for awarding me a Superior Scribbler Award! The rules say that I get to pass this on to five deserving folks so I've chosen the following...
1) Writer on Writing who is a great writer and a great guy. Lots of helpful tips here, especially for aspiring screenwriters.
2) Rakie at Armageddon Checklist who doesn't post often but is one of the funniest people ever.
3) The (not so infamous) Michelle McCrary, who recently saw her first story acceptance (YAY!)
4) William's Ramblings by William Jones of Elder Signs Press, one of the most helpful editors ever.
5) And finally, the first editor to accept something of mine and a friend, Jean-Marc Lofficier who is also the owner/publisher of Black Coat Press.
Stop Hitting Yourself...
2 weeks ago