Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Hallowe'en

This is a fun time of year, when imaginations run wild and friends surprise and delight each other with costumes and spooky treats. My youngest nephew is going Trick or Treating as a banana. I love getting creative with costumes but have opted out this year (I'm getting over a nasty cold.)

But I do want to share a little teaser for something coming up soon.

TALES OF THE SHADOWMEN, VOL 10: ESPRIT DE CORPS is coming soon from Black Coats Press!

It's a bigger than usual volume featuring more talented authors than usual, and the return of legendary fantasy writer Michael Moorcock to the Shadowmen anthology series!

My story Quest of the Vourdalaki is an especially Halloween-y theme. It features Cassave, from Jean Ray's surreal haunted house classic, Malpertuis, Cossacks, and vampires in a story inspired by one of my favorite pieces of music (which is also spookily appropriate for the day.

Have a safe and happy Hallowe'en!

No comments: